5 diciembre, 2022

Two children died in a fire which happened in an alleged «drug house» according to ths State Attorney Office (FGE)

ALREDO AZCARATE VARELA
THE BAJA POST/EDITOR

Two children died in a fire allegedly caused by an electrical short circuit, on the corner of Independencia Avenue and Cerro de las Campanas, near the Lucerna Hotel in Mexicali, a corner that was once a typical southern Mexican food stand and had been left semi-abandoned since the pandemics broke out, it was even said that it was a “drug house”, where addicts gather to get high.

The information from the State Attorney Office (FGE) about this tragic fire is that, at around one o’clock in the morning of Tuesday, August 23, the fire was reported to the 911 emergency line, the incident was taken care of by the Mexicali Fire Department, the firefighters managed to rescue a 6-year-old boy, alive but seriously hurt by second and third degree burns all over the body.

When they were putting out the fire, they noticed the body of another child, identified as Daniel Alberto, 4 years old, in one of the rooms, he had already died of carbon monoxide poisoning, while the other boy, identified as Ángel Antonio, was transferred to Mexicali General Hospital.

Around 6:00 p.m., in the afternoon of August 23, the death of Angel Antonio, as a result of the injuries caused by the fire, was confirmed, there is diffuse information as of why two little boys were on such a mess of a house and what they were doing there, a woman who was supposed to take care of them was mentioned but no more information about her has been issued.

The State Attorney General’s Office continues with the investigations into this unfortunate incident, the fire occurred in a house that is in a very bad condition, and there is no more information about the children´s parents, or if anyone has tried to claim the bodies of the two little kids.

Deja un comentario

A %d blogueros les gusta esto:
Verificado por MonsterInsights